- Taylor Root
- England, London
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- James Jones
- Job Title
- Professional Support Lawyer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We have a great role for an energy lawyer who is looking to change their career to a PSL!
Our client is looking for an energy lawyer, to produce and maintain core practice notes, precedents, news and industry guidance for energy law practitioners. You will join a high functioning team, producing an established market-leading product that is an essential tool for law firms and in-house teams.
The successful candidate will be a UK qualified lawyer with a good amount of experience dealing with legal issues in the energy space. The role is well suited to candidates with around 4 years' PQE (although other levels of experience will be considered) looking for an exciting opportunity to try something different.
The role will include:
- Creating, developing, and maintaining market-leading content set for energy space - devising and writing practice notes, precedents, checklists, policy trackers, flowcharts and other materials.
- Producing a market-leading current awareness offering, providing news and analysis of the highest quality, and tailored to the needs and expectations of energy professionals.
- Working closely with external author base/ law firms to commission new documents.
- A huge amount of flexibility in your working style.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.