Banking Litigation Solicitor
- Michael Page Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £45000 - £65000 per annum
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5893274
- Jennifer Lees
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Banking Litigation Solicitor | National Law Firm | Manchester, Flexible Working | £45000 - £65000 per annum
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Banking Litigation Solicitor to join their renowned banking litigation team; acting for household-name clients, you'll be working with and learning from the best.
The Law Firm:
- A national law firm with offices in Manchester, they have a market-leading reputation within the legal industry for banking litigation work.
- They are flexible and can accommodate a variety of working patterns.
As a Banking litigation Solicitor, you will:
- Be dealing with a variety of contentious matters - including high-value and complex banking litigation, professional negligence claims, investment banking litigation, international disputes, regulatory, fraud, trade finance, and receivership instructions.
- You will be a Solicitor with a litigation background looking for a new role as a Banking Litigation NQ - 5 years PQE.
- Please note that the level of experience identified is a guide only and does not preclude candidates with more or less experience from applying.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Opportunities for progression.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Banking Litigation Solicitor position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.