Contentious Regulatory and Investigations Solicitor
- Michael Page Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £45000 - £65000 per annum
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5893343
- Jennifer Lees
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Health & Safety, Litigation, Regulatory
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Contentious Regulatory and Investigations Solicitor | Manchester, Hybrid Working | £45000 - £65000 per annum
Renowned throughout the legal industry for its financial services expertise, this law firm offers its new Contentious Regulatory and Investigations Solicitor a chance to learn from and work with the best.
- A national law firm with offices in Manchester
Seeking an NQ - 5 years PQE+ Contentious Regulatory and Investigations Solicitor.
At this level you will work with notable lending clients and household borrowers on a wide range of contentious regulatory and compliance matters including the following:
- Engagement with and defending enforcement action by regulators.
- Internal whistleblowing and conduct investigations.
- The provision of independent legal advice to senior managers.
- Complex advisory, strategic and risk management work.
- Remediation projects, s skilled person reviews and past business reviews.
- Governance and policy framework reviews.
- You will be a Solicitor - NQ - 5 years PQE+ Contentious Regulatory and Investigations looking for a new role.
- Please note that the level of PQE identified is a guide only and does not preclude candidates with more or less PQE from applying.
- Competitive salary
- Great package
- Fantastic quality work
- Agile Working
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Contentious Regulatory and Investigations Solicitor position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.