- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
- England, Hampshire, Southampton
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Vivien Zhou
- Job Title
- Human Resources
- Practice Area
- Civil Liberties
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Hays is looking for Recruitment Consultant in Southampton, Bournemouth and Portsmouth offices.
Your new company
Hays is a British multi-international business listed on the London Stock Exchange Market and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index within HQ across 33 countries and 97 offices across UK.
Your new role
- Working closely with other consultants in the team with support
- Market search regarding to the business and professional specialism
- Working with large public sector and corporate companies to find candidates for their roles
- Contact the candidates through telephone calls, emails, msg, social media
- Using modern technology tools and methodologies to search candidates
- Develop business in existing and new potential clients
- Arrange and attend client meetings with hiring managers at all levels to build relationship and ensure we understand their needs and supply candidates that match their requirements
- Utilise your knowledge you will develop of market trends and hiring advice to these managers (e., salary guide, market research, industrial knowledge, etc).
- Interview candidates, arrange the interviews with clients and manage the compliance check
- Drafting the resumes including your professional comments regarding to the profiles and background and providing advice to the hiring manager
- Managing your own vacancies and caseloads
- Attending weekly and monthly internal business meetings across offices and departments
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with a technical mindset, detail oriented
- Commercial thinking, persuasive and resilient
- Strong interpersonal skills and can build up strategic partnerships with candidates and clients
- Good presentation skills and confident on the phone and in the meetings
- Approachable and team working, positive and a Can-Do attitude
- Fast learner and has strong willingness to learn
What you'll get in return
- World class training from the corporate HQ and also personal day to day training (we will be on your side anytime when you need) in the office.
- Extensive knowledge across multiple business areas and experience of using the latest technology and tools in commercial environment
- It a great opportunity to gain experience in a large corporate, listed environment that will provide a solid foundation for your career and bring you to a new level as a successful professional in the future
- Excellent and competitive bonus/commission scheme, fast track career development program.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.