- Michael Page Legal
- England, London
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- JN -112022-5853767
- Karli Stephens
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Intellectual Property, Media / Entertainment
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Legal Counsel | International Entertainment Brand | London | Negotiable Salary
An attractive opportunity to work with an international entertainment brand, as their new Legal Counsel; delivering world-class content, not just through books, but via TV shows, social media, and live events, the company offers an exciting chance to develop your legal career in the Media sector.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, you will provide legal advice and support on a range of commercial, IP and compliance matters across the full scope of this varied entertainment business.
Your responsibilities as the new Legal Counsel will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a variety of agreements, commercial clients, publishing, TV production, trademark and copyright licensing, and live events.
- Providing advice on general legal matters, including intellectual property, data privacy, commercial and contract law.
- Assisting with maintaining trademark registrations.
- Pursuing trademark and copyright infringements.
- Managing documents and information on internal systems.
- Assisting with implementation of company policies and procedures.
Suitable candidates for the role of Commercial Counsel will have the following qualifications & experience:
- Qualified Solicitor in the UK or other similar jurisdiction.
- Proven experience in Commercial Contracts or other relevant transactional work.
- Ideally media experience within intellectual property and advertisement.
- NQ-4 years PQE.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this position Legal Counsel via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.