Join this Top 200 Firm and gain early exposure to an abundance of high-profile corporate transactions, with incremental support as you progress through the ranks.
With offices spanning across the North, this Top 200 Firm are widely recognised as a regional legal heavyweight. Adopting an innovative & result-driven approach, they are regularly acknowledged by the Legal 500 and have achieved numerous awards within the region.
The firm have made significant investments throughout 2022, proven by the increase in expenditure on the latest legal tech and strategic appointments made over the last 12 months. Yet, despite this continuous expansion, they have committed to preserving a close-knit, collaborative community by developing a support network amongst different departments.
Here, they strive to invest time in training and developing each lawyer at all levels. Moreover, with fun social and sporting events regularly taking place, they continue to break away from the traditional corporate atmosphere that national firms tend to possess. This is reinforced by hybrid working that allows colleagues to split their week between the office and home, facilitating a truly pleasant work/life balance.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join the firm's offices in Sheffield, with hybrid working in place
- As one of the firm's busiest departments, the Corporate team act for numerous SMEs & national businesses on transactions that are often complex in nature & high-value
- As such, you will have a varied caseload covering all aspects of corporate work, including mergers & acquisitions, restructurings, joint ventures and general governance
- As a Solicitor, you gain exposure to the more high-profile transactions whilst assisting the Partners, giving you a unique platform to fast-track your progression as a first-class lawyer, with clear progression throughout
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Corporate Solicitor from 1 to 4 years PQE
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Sheffield.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.