- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Tony Seymour
- Job Title
- Legal IT
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Finance / M&A
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IT Trainer - Professional Services firm - Salary: Excellent
IT Trainer - Manchester
IT Trainer - Manchester - This leading Top 100 law firm is looking for an experienced IT Trainer to join its thriving Manchester office. The IT team has been going through a period of significant expansion and this will be a crucial role. The successful candidate will train colleagues to extract the full potential from their IT suite. They will also provide valuable input in terms of looking to the future to identifying new training opportunities to further enhance the support available to members of the firm.
- Job title: IT Trainer
- Location: Manchester
- Work pattern: 4 days in office / 1 day working from home
- Salary: Excellent
- Reports to: IT Training Manager and IT Director
- Previous Experience: Approximately 3 years of experience preferably at another law firm. Candidates should have proven knowledge of Microsoft Office and contemporary legal software.
Introduction to the firm
Our client is an award-winning law firm with a firm footing in the market. They provide legal services to companies and individuals alike including corporate, banking and commercial real estate clients as well as Family / matrimonial and private client services. They also have specialist areas of advice such as sports law.
The firm has around 700 users spread across various offices. Significantly, IT team has recently gone through a far-reaching reorganisation, including having been joined recently by a new IT Director. As such, this is an exciting time to be joining the firm.
- Ideally experience of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Citrix, and BigHand as well as Proclaim, iManage and Intapp;
- Candidates must be excellent communicators and be confident in front of colleagues and audiences at all levels from junior Paralegals and Associates to Equity Partners;
- Able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively in a team
- Experienced in training delivery and different methods of learning.
- Capable of producing easy-to-follow training guides on various mediums including written and video-based.
Who you will be working with
What makes this role particularly exciting is that you will be working closely with the IT Training Manager as well as IT Director, not just on immediate training requirements, but also on the overall IT Training strategy.
In conjunction with the usual BAU of providing training, you will also liaise with the in-house software development team and IT Helpdesk. This ensures you will keep up to speed with any changes which may result in further training requirements. The role also requires:
- Production of newsletters and other helpful training materials
- Identification of any future IT learning requirements
- Assisting the IT Training Manager in developing continuous training strategies where required
- Maintaining and updating the firm's learning / knowledge management system as appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a newly restructured and rapidly growing IT team, offering excellent prospects for progression. Should you be interested, please don't hesitate to apply for more information.