Financial Services Regulatory Associate
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on Experience
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Financial Services, Regulatory
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Financial Services Regulatory Associate | London | Salary Dependent on Experience
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Financial Services Regulatory Associate to join their ranks; one of the leading players in the FS Regulatory space in London, they are looking to bolster their offering with a mid-senior level appointment in their esteemed team.
You will be working closely with the HOD who formally was a senior manager in General Counsel’s Division at the FSA.
The team advise on highly sensitive, complex, unusual and high-risk issues and the work is often referred by magic circle firms.
The team advises:
- Regulated financial services clients of all sizes (from entrepreneurs and sole traders to FTSE and Nasdaq listed companies and groups, and everything in between). As well as banks, (re)insurers, investment firms, and payment and FinTech businesses
- You will be joining a fast-paced department with lots of work - half of which is referred by Magic Circle, Silver Circle, US, and boutique-City law firms
- You will have a good working knowledge of the Financial Services and Markets Act; the Regulated Activities Order; and the law and rules that apply to at least one of banks, (re)insurers and investment firms
- Be used to advising on novel, complex and high-risk matters.
- Be a regulatory specialist, who is willing and able to advise on the regulatory aspects of commercial contracts and corporate transactions, if and when required.
- The firm offers a unique opportunity to advance your career in a personable, progressive and entrepreneurial environment.
- The people and culture are important to and central to everything they do.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Financial Services Regulatory Associate position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.