Private Client Solicitor (Director Level)
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
- Northern Ireland, County Antrim, Belfast
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Patrick McDonald
- Job Title
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
A highly regarded regional law firm has a requirement for a Senior Private Client Solicitor at Senior Associate / Director Level to join their. This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to make their mark on this already well established practice with fantastic career prospects and development opportunities.
Your new role
The Private Client department deals with a range of matters, wealth management, Trusts and Taxation for mid to high net worth Clients and a range of complex issues, together with charities and other institutions and you will be required to handle this type of caseload and work in your new role.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with circa 5 years PQE + (all levels above considered).
- You will need to have a good grounding and experience of Private Client experience gained at a respected firm, dealing with Wills, Trusts, Probate, Administration of Estates and Tax Planning and complex trust matters.
- You will have experience of dealing with high net worth clients.
- STEP membership or working towards such would be a bonus here but this is not essential.
What you'll get in return
A very competitive market salary in line with a senior level role is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.