- JMC Legal
- England, Kent, Sevenoaks
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
- 09 Jan 2023
- 31 Jan 2023
- Maxwell Duffen
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Family / Matrimonial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This legal 500 ranked firm has offices across the South East with a strong reputation and is now looking to grow and expand its Family department in Sevenoaks, Kent.
This firm encourages hybrid working to their fee earners and offers a genuine sense of work-life balance which is hard to find in other firms of this size.
This firm boasts one of the region's best reputations and as a result, is often considered the 'go-to firm' in the area, meaning a consistent base of work from a loyal client base.
They have been operating for over 30 years resulting in most of their work coming from either referral work, or recommendations, meaning a consistent and loyal client base.
They encourage a genuinely supportive environment which is supplemented by their focus on work-life balance and social life, often planning weekly events for lawyers and support staff alike, creating a unique blend that many law firms struggle to master
The firm offers services ranging from individual advice to services to businesses, giving them a comprehensive outlook on the legal market.
Lawyers come from Top 200/Legal 500 backgrounds to maintain a quality level of work and also provide great exposure through a collaborative culture.
They are looking to expand each one of their practice areas in the years to come, making them a much more progressive firm in comparison to their competitors, presenting a clear path to progression.
- In this role, you will be joining an established and growing family team with plenty of support.
- You will be contributing to the already sizable success of a thriving Family team that deals exclusively with privately funded family matters.
- You'll be handling a diverse caseload including divorce proceedings, financial remedy, cohabitee disputes and private children matters.
- The firm has a strong and affluent client base which has been strongly developed over the years.
- Family Solicitor or Legal Executive with 4+ years PQE (although more senior applicants are encouraged)
- Good caseload exposure in privately funded matters
- Eye for detail, views for progression, and a forward-thinking manner
What's on offer
- Exciting position with a growing family team for a Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Above market rate salary, market-leading benefits package, including hybrid/flexible working
- Clear progression plan and sizable, privately funded caseload
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a reputable firm within a well-established department based in Sevenoaks, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.