Residential Property Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, London, Harrow
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + 3 Days a week hybrid working
- 10 Jan 2023
- 31 Jan 2023
- Reece Mitten
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Continuous progression, vibrant working culture and a highly competitive remuneration package are all available at a top legal 500 firm.
This firm is seeking a Residential Property Solicitor with 3+ Years of relevant PQE to join its growing North West London, Harrow office.
Based in Harrow, this firm is highly established, and despite the competition, they have already earned a strong reputation for their handling of high-quality Residential Property matters. Additionally, they have made significant strides recently with crucial senior hires, especially within the Residential Property/Conveyancing department.
Due to increased workflow, this firm seeks a Residential Property/ Conveyancing Solicitor 3+ PQE to join their outstanding, flourishing Harrow outfit.
They deal with an excellent quality of work, including Collective enfranchisement, planning issues and agreement, secured lending and refinancing, auction of sales and purchases, and the handling of more complex matters, including Lease extensions under the leasehold reform housing and urban development Act 1993.
Requirements & Salary:
- You will be a Residential Property/ Conveyancing Solicitor with 3+ PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be able to and comfortable in managing/developing client relationships
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
Apply now for immediate consideration.