Paralegal / Legal Executive
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
- England, Bristol
- 10 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- Ellie Livingstone
- Job Title
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Paralegal / Legal Executive | Bristol | Negotiable Salary
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Paralegal / Legal Executive to join their ranks; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career, working with and learning from the best.
The Law Firm:
- Join a high-profile Commercial Insurance team in Bristol.
- The team is instructed by insurer clients predominantly to pursue subrogated property damage recovery claims however the team also handles some defendant instructions.
- The firm holds many long-term and exclusive client relationships, providing you with the opportunity to work with these high-profile clients, as well as get to work alongside some of the most highly respected experts in the industry.
- You will be supported by their Bristol team and the wider ARG team which is represented across both Manchester and Edinburgh, and will have access to their blue chip client list, including many of the top 10 household and commercial insurers.
- In your new role, you will gain experience in both commercial law and increase your negotiation skills, helping to resolve claims brought forward to the team.
- The team handles a variety of defendant and claimant issues in commercial and domestic premises.
- The team is instructed by insurer clients predominantly to pursue subrogated property damage recovery claims, that is, to recover insurers' outlay where damage has been caused to their customer's property, be it commercial or domestic premises.
- The team also handles some defendant instructions.
- The firm is looking for a Paralegal or Legal Executive who has ideally had subsidence claims experience, however, they will also consider a similar background in commercial insurance or professional indemnity.
- Self-motivation and someone who is able to demonstrate a desire to develop their career is also sought after in a new candidate.
- You will be offered a range of benefits, as well as life insurance packages and 25 days of annual leave.
- As well as this, they offer flexible benefits, such as season ticket loans, gym memberships and cycle-to-work schemes.
- You will be offered a competitive salary and access to additional well-being programmes.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Paralegal / Legal Executive position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.