Private Client Paralegal
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
- England, Bristol
- 10 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- Ellie Livingstone
- Job Title
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Private Client Paralegal | Bristol, Hybrid Homeworking | Negotiable Salary
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Private Client Paralegal to join their ranks; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Private Client sector, working with and learning from the best.
- The firm is looking for Private Client Paralegals/Trainee Legal Executives/Will Writers to join their team.
- Well known for their ethical approach and commitment to members, customers, and colleagues, this is a great opportunity to expand your network and reach you career potential.
- They offer a flexible and agile (home) working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances.
- This role is a home working position involving some travel to one of their offices nationally. (Their Bristol office is based just outside of Bristol city centre, they are located in a very commutable location from South Wales, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.)
In this role, you'll be responsible for writing wills and managing incoming cases. You'll communicate with clients over the phone, progressing each case through to completion, and support other colleagues within the team. You will be offered a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and succeed in a fast-growing area of the business.
Duties will include:
- Document and will writing, making sure all documentation is legally accurate and professionally written.
- Liaising with clients and associated professionals throughout each case.
- Managing an incoming caseload and working with those parties involved towards the successful completion of a case.
- Accurately maintaining client records and correspondence on our systems, making sure that all compliance and regulatory standards are met.
- Within your new job, you will need experience in drafting wills and estate planning, experience working with lasting power of attorney cases, and the ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Due to the firm's high quality of work, you will also need to have high attention to detail, the confidence to really take responsibility and lead with cases, as well as the ability to manage your own caseload.
- You might be a trainee legal executive, paralegal or legal assistant.
- This incredible opportunity provides the chance to challenge yourself, in a supportive yet challenging environment.
- You will also receive a competitive salary, training, and support to help you develop, and a pension with up to 10% employer contributions.
- An annual incentive scheme and 28 days of holiday (rising to 32 in line with service) are also bonuses for this job.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Private Client Paralegal position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.