Join this forward-thinking Top 200 Firm and play a leading role at the heart of their L500-ranked Corporate department, managing an array of complex transactions and contributing towards their continuing success.
With offices spanning across the North, this Top 200 Firm are widely recognised as a regional legal heavyweight. Adopting an innovative & result-driven approach, they are regularly acknowledged by the Legal 500 and have achieved numerous awards within the region.
The firm have made significant investments throughout 2022, proven by the increase in expenditure on the latest legal tech and strategic appointments made over the last 12 months. Yet, despite this continuous expansion, they have committed to preserving a close-knit, collaborative community by developing a support network amongst different departments.
Here, they strive to invest time in training and developing each lawyer at all levels. Moreover, with fun social and sporting events regularly taking place, they continue to break away from the traditional corporate atmosphere that national firms tend to possess. This is reinforced by hybrid working that allows colleagues to split their week between the office and home, facilitating a truly pleasant work/life balance.
- This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Partner to join the firm's offices in Newcastle, with hybrid working in place
- As one of the firm's busiest departments, the Corporate team act for numerous SMEs & national businesses on transactions that are often complex in nature & high-value
- As such, you will manage a varied caseload covering all aspects of corporate work, including mergers & acquisitions, restructurings, joint ventures and general governance
- As a Partner, you will also lead the development of the department, supervising the progress of the junior members and liaising with other seniors on growth projects and team management
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Corporate Solicitor with a minimum of 8 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a truly enriching opportunity for a Corporate Partner to join the firm's dynamic office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.