Commercial Senior Associate
- JMC Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- 10 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join this Top 200 Firm and manage a broad range of complex commercial projects for heavyweight clients across the retail & tech sectors, with strong prospects to progress towards partnership.
With offices spanning across the North, this Top 200 Firm are widely recognised as a regional legal heavyweight. Adopting an innovative & result-driven approach, they are regularly acknowledged by the Legal 500 and have achieved numerous awards within the region.
The firm have made significant investments throughout 2022, proven by the increase in expenditure on the latest legal tech and strategic appointments made over the last 12 months. Yet, despite this continuous expansion, they have committed to preserving a close-knit, collaborative community by developing a support network amongst different departments.
Here, they strive to invest time in training and developing each lawyer at all levels. Moreover, with fun social and sporting events regularly taking place, they continue to break away from the traditional corporate atmosphere that national firms tend to possess. This is reinforced by hybrid working that allows colleagues to split their week between the office and home, facilitating a truly pleasant work/life balance.
- This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Commercial Senior Associate to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- Earning Legal 500 accreditation, the Commercial department have experience acting for a broad range of FTSE100 companies, banks & high-profile individuals on complex commercial transactions across the retail, tech, sport, fashion & hospitality sectors
- To align with this, you will manage a diverse caseload, including drafting & negotiating contracts, data protection, long-term supply agreements, distribution agreements and intellectual property matters
- As a Senior Associate, you will also help to mentor and support the junior members of the team and liaise with other seniors regarding the development of the department
- In return, you can expect to receive plenty of opportunities to further progress within the team towards director and partner level
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Commercial Solicitor with 4 to 7 years PQE
- Clear understanding of relevant legal issues
- Highly meticulous & commercially focused
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Senior Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.