Private Client/Wills Manager
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
- England, Bristol
- £18000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- 10 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- Harriet Chapman
- Job Title
- Legal Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Private Client/Wills Manager | Bristol, Homeworking | Up to £30,000.00 per annum
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Private Client/Wills Manager to join their ranks; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Private Client and Wills sector, working with and learning from the best.
The Law Firm:
- Flexible and agile (home) working environment; you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances.
- This role is a home working position involving some travel to one of their offices nationally.
- Their Bristol office is based just outside of Bristol city centre, they are located in a very commutable location from South Wales, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
As the new Private Client/Wills Manager, you will:
- Help to continually develop services and promote excellence across the team.
- Make sure that wills and Lasting Power of Attorney documentation are accurate and you'll build relationships with the wider team, answering queries and supporting with ad-hoc requests.
- Be offered a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and succeed in a fast-growing area of the business.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing the preparation of wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA); making sure all documentation is legally and technically accurate and in keeping with clients' instructions, feeding back on those necessary changes that may be required to meet that client's estate planning objectives
- Acting as a key point of contact for any queries from within the team
- Liaising closely with will writers throughout cases, providing feedback and technical support where required
- Supporting the wider team with ad-hoc tasks when required
- Providing quality assurance to make sure all compliance and regulatory standards and processes are consistently met
- This role would suit a solicitor, chartered legal executive or experienced paralegal, with a strong background in a private client environment.
- You will have solid legal and wills writing experience and ideally experience with tax planning in the context of and incidental to a person's lifetime planning.
- You should also have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, along with great team-working skills with the ability to build positive relationships with a range of colleagues.
What you'll get in return:
- As well as a competitive salary, you will enjoy a great benefits package including up to 10% pension contribution, free gym and spa access and free parking.
- The firm is committed to building an inclusive workplace and offering you the opportunity to learn, grow and succeed in a business that puts people first.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Private Client/Wills Manager position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.