Behind any successful full-service practice, is an excellent foundation of Corporate support.
This highly-regarded International firm are looking to bolster their already strong and established Corporate team in Peterborough, ahead of another exciting year.
Established for over 200 years, this award-winning, full-service firm with offices across the UK and Europe are renowned for investing in their people. Whilst proud of their 200-year history, this firm is extremely forward-thinking and entrepreneurial, having opened new offices in the past few years and expanding their international offering.
Their modern outlook and innovative strategy is reflected by their impressive use of technology, allowing their Lawyers to deliver nothing but high-quality services to their clients. The focus on work-life balance and optimising fee-earning potential has led to impressive staff and client retention, and subsequent growth.
The firm are looking for a Corporate Solicitor (between 2 - 7 years PQE) to join their flourishing Peterborough office.
The role will see you working on a varied and interesting caseload of matters, including (but not be limited to); M&A work, restructuring and de-mergers, business start-ups, acquisition and disposals of assets, corporate financing, shareholder protection, private equity investments and funds, joint ventures, incentives and liabilities, fundraising.
The department works with a range of mid-sized to multinational organisations, and they are a bedrock of cross-referral for the other areas in which they work. The transaction range you would be working on will have an exciting variety, ranging from family businesses to multi-national corporations.
- You will be a Solicitor with experience in Corporate matters (between 2 - 7 years PQE)
- You will be commercially astute with a strong history of billings
- International experience would allow for excellent synergy with the firms existing clients
- You should be ambitious and want to progress your career
- You will be organised, with excellent personality skills, and drive to assist in the development of the department
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience
- Market-leading benefits package including gym memberships, healthcare and enhanced annual leave
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working arrangements
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Corporate Solicitor to join this successful and growing firm at an exciting time.
Apply or call for immediate consideration.