Corporate Senior Associate
Are you an experienced Corporate lawyer with a keen interest in the technology & financial services sectors? Join this Top 100 Firm and manage a broad range of high-value corporate transactions for UK & International businesses, with strong prospects to progress towards partnership.
The service provided by this Top 100 Firm is recognised by Chambers & Partners, the Legal 500 and The Sunday Times in response to their prestigious practice.
Committed to the development & long-term support of all staff, the firm's mission is that people should ultimately enjoy their work whilst being platformed to develop professionally in sync with personal goals.
The emphasis on 'people first' is where the Firm takes pride in being different, leading to fruitful client relationships, continued business growth, excellence in service and longstanding teams of some of the highest-regarded lawyers in the UK.
When offering opportunity & leadership positions, the Firm look inwards, apparent in the numerous home-grown Partners and leaders.
- The firm are looking for a Corporate Senior Associate to join their offices in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- Ranked in the Legal 500, the Corporate team are highly regarded by UK & International buyers, sellers & investors for their specialist knowledge on a wide range of corporate matters, with particular strengths in the tech & financial services sectors
- To align with this, you will manage a diverse caseload covering all aspects of corporate transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, equity & debt funding and general corporate structuring work
- As a Senior Associate, you will play a leading role in the development of the department with the freedom to expand on the existing client base
- In return, you can expect to receive plenty of opportunities to further progress within the team towards director and partner level
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Corporate Solicitor with 5 to 8 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities & an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Senior Associate to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.