Join this Top 100 Firm and take the lead on a mixture of complex corporate transactions for UK & International businesses across the technology & financial services sectors, placing you years ahead of your PQE.
The service provided by this Top 100 Firm is recognised by Chambers & Partners, the Legal 500 and The Sunday Times in response to their prestigious practice.
Committed to the development & long-term support of all staff, the firm's mission is that people should ultimately enjoy their work whilst being platformed to develop professionally in sync with personal goals.
The emphasis on 'people first' is where the Firm takes pride in being different, leading to fruitful client relationships, continued business growth, excellence in service and longstanding teams of some of the highest-regarded lawyers in the UK.
When offering opportunity & leadership positions, the Firm look inwards, apparent in the numerous home-grown Partners and leaders.
- The firm are looking for a Corporate Associate to join their vibrant office in Newcastle, with hybrid working in place
- Ranked in the Legal 500, the Corporate team are highly regarded by UK & International buyers, sellers & investors for their specialist knowledge on a wide range of corporate matters, with particular strengths in the tech & financial services sectors
- To align with this, you will have a diverse caseload covering all aspects of corporate transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, equity & debt funding and general corporate structuring work
- As an experienced Associate, you will play a lead role in some transactions and also get involved in business development initiatives
- In return, you can expect to receive genuine investment from the wider team as you progress towards senior level & beyond
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Corporate Solicitor from 3 to 5 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.