Head of Company Secretarial
- Taylor Root
- England, London
- £100000 - £110000 per annum
- 11 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Samantha Perry
- Job Title
- Company Secretary
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are working with an exciting real estate company who are looking for a Head of Company Secretarial.
This firm requires a business focused Head of CoSec to support its Global Workplace Solutions Enterprise Accounts Division in the EMEA region. The role reports to the Head of Legal.
The role entails a full range of legal, risk and governance issues which affect and are integral to facilities management and project services contracts within the region.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Head of Legal on strategy and global initiatives.
- Company secretarial and governance strategy and team leadership.
- EMEA executive reporting on entity governance.
- Highlight Legal aspects of corporate transactions.
- Management and reporting, leadership up to completion.
- Advise on CoSec recruitment and resourcing strategy for the business to ensure appropriate cover when business grows.
Requirements for the Head of Company Secretarial Role:
- ICSA Qualified or Equivalent.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience.
- In-house experience with ability to bridge business risk strategies with legal requirements.
- Experience of managing people.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.