Real Estate Associate
- JMC Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £53000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- 11 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Callum Carter
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Commercial Real Estate Associate required to join a Top 20 international law firm in their Manchester office. You will get exposure to work at the highest level, working alongside industry leading Partners, as well as the support to develop your skills and progress in your career.
This is a law firm that deals with exceptional work and has a client list that is truly enviable. They are Legal 500 ranked and they boast several offices in the UK, and further afield.
Despite their size, they have a human feel throughout the practice. They invest heavily in their staff, and they are well known for the prospects that they offer. The firm, on top of its commitment to reducing environmental impact, they do a vast amount of pro-bono work and have many initiatives which places their people orientated approach at the top of the agenda.
The firm is known globally for its extensive network of ultra HNW individuals and privately and publicly owned businesses. The practice is multi-service, but they are particularly well-known for their family law services.
The Real Estate team are looking to strengthen with the addition of an Associate to join their growing team in Manchester but with a good degree of flexibility.
The work will involve managing complex, large scale transactions and projects for a broad range of clients including private equity houses, funds and debt clients. They are at the top of the tree in terms of quality and expert knowledge.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious Associate used to working in a demanding, fast paced role. Firms of this size and stature offering fully remote work are often few and far between, therefore this practice is fast becoming a leader among competitors in balancing quality and flexibility.
You will develop key client relationships both internal and external, conduct negotiations and adapt where necessary demonstrate the adaptability to ensure the firm fits with the client's bespoke needs.
- Solid Real Estate experience at an established, highly regarded law firm
- Demonstrable a strong understanding of Real Estate as a legal practice area
- Associate with 1 - 4 years PQE, admitted to the Solicitors Roll in England & Wales
- Ambitious, hardworking with a strong commercial focus
- Strong communication skills and confidence in front of clients
Whats on offer?
- An above market rate salary
- The chance to join a top 20 firm
- Legal 500 ranked work
- A strong support network utilising the firms modern infrastructure
This is a great opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join a leading international team in Manchester.