- CLARC Recruitment
- Republic of Ireland, Dublin
- £54216.60 - £63252.70 per annum + + Benefits & Bonus
- 11 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Chris Clarke
- Job Title
- Risk and Compliance
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are exclusively recruiting for a leading Private Equity firm that is looking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their Dublin office in a newly created position. An excellent opportunity for someone looking to make the next step up in their Compliance career within a growing PE firm. This role is onsite in the office 5 days a week based within the Ballsbridge area of Dublin.
- Keep abreast of EU regulation applicable to AIFMs and AIFs.
- Assist the firm's external auditors, lawyers, fund administrator, and other service providers with ad hoc queries.
- Provide guidance and advice on compliance issues to other teams within the firm.
- Review and negotiate NDAs.
- Assist the AIFM's fund administrator with its AML and KYC checks for new and existing investors.
- Act as a point of contact for the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Work with the firm's Finance team to compile and submit all required reports to the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Draft minutes of the group's Investment Committee meetings.
- Assist the AIFM's CoSec with compiling materials for the Board.
- Support the firm's partners and employees with compliance training.
- At least 4 years Compliance or Legal experience, preferably with a degree in Law.
- Knowledge of AIFMD, preferable.
- Experience reviewing and negotiating legal documentation, preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally. Comfortable working within a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Comfortable working autonomously when required and working on all aspects of work as expected within a small team.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.