Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor
- G2 Legal Limited
- £30000 - £45000 per annum,
- 11 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Paul Norman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Role: Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Chartered Legal Executive
Due to unprecedented organic growth, this sociable yet prestigious law firm is seeking a commercial litigation solicitor (or chartered legal executive) to join their expanding commercial dispute resolution department in Plymouth.
About the Dispute Resolution Solicitor:
- You will enjoy an extremely varied caseload across a range of commercial matters, including but not limited to, contentious construction, commercial lease disputes, contractual disputes, data protection breaches, contentious probate and more.
- Whilst this variety can be challenging, it is definitely rewarding and will aid you in your own personal and professional development
- This is a hands-on position, so you will ideally need at least two years’ experience within commercial litigation.
- With a straightforward approach, my bespoke client understand that real value lies within their lawyers, so there is a particular emphasis on developing their staff and providing any training that may be required.
To be considered for this Solicitor role:
- 2 years PQE within commercial litigation
The benefits of this Solicitor role:
- Alongside a competitive salary (dependent on your experience and expertise) and the opportunity to work flexibly, you will also receive a generous performance bonus upon exceeding set targets.
For more information click on Apply Now to send your CV through