Company Secretary Legal Director
- Executive Network Legal Limited
- Dependant on experience
- 12 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Rebecca Barry
- Job Title
- Company Secretary
- Practice Area
- Company / Commercial, Corporate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Company Secretary Legal Director, 5+ Years PQE, Surrey - A new opportunity for a for a Corporate Governance professional to join our team at Legal Director level. Job Ref:0674.
• You will be responsible for providing and managing the team’s delivery of corporate governance and company secretarial services, ensuring best practice delivery of the services.
• Candidates should be an ICSA qualified Company Secretary (or equivalent) or be training towards the qualification.
• You will be able to demonstrate excellent team management and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• You will be able to demonstrate that they have the desire to develop the corporate governance and company secretarial offering of the firm to a broader market.
• Applicants will ideally have AIM or listed company experience, or experience in charities, financial services and / or educational governance sectors.
• You will work in a fast paced and vibrant team and develop your career within a flexible, supportive and encouraging environment.
• Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes are on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.