Corporate Lawyer (NQ+): Leeds
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- 12 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Samuel Higgins
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity in the centre of Leeds at an international law firm which employs more than 850 people. Candidates considering this role will need to have ambition to move up the ranks as well as solid corporate experience in Mergers and Acquisitions.
Located minutes away from Leeds train station, this role presents the perfect opportunity for corporate lawyers within the Yorkshire region and even slightly further afield given the excellent transportation links with the city of Leeds. Along with excellent academics, my client is looking for a solicitor who is capable of undertaking the following tasks (the below does not represent an exclusive list):
- Supporting on mergers or acquisitions or disposal transactions for corporate clients
- Supporting/leading acquisition and disposal of business and assets and/or shares
- Supporting on public company transactions, such as IPO's or equity fundraisers
- Supporting/leading due diligence exercises, data room reviews or management and disclosure processes (be it in relation to buy side or IPO legal due diligence work or sell side legal disclosure work)
- Preparation and finalisation of disclosure letters and supporting bundles
- Supporting on and reviewing investment documents either acting for investing institutions or management teams on PE backed transactions or placing agreements
- Drafting and negotiating the terms of transaction ancillary documents (such as completion board minutes, deeds of waivers, resignation letters, Companies House forms etc.)
- General corporate work including corporate restructurings, shareholders agreements, joint ventures and limited liability partnership agreements, specifically drafting the principal documents
- Assisting with business development and tenders including (where appropriate) research about clients and targets
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to further their development within the area of corporate law with a team committed to further growth.
For further information about this role then please contact Samuel Higgins at Hays Legal.