Banking & Finance Lawyer
Our client is a leading FTSE 100 company, who are looking to hire an additional banking & finance lawyer. The role promises great opportunity for the successful candidate, working in a major firm with a competitive in-house salary, on a permanent basis.
The Banking & Finance Lawyer role:
- Providing legal advice to lending business teams focusing on investment grade and high-grade lending, acquisition and bridge financing, leveraged lending etc
- Reviewing and negotiating a full range of finance documentation including engagement and hold harmless letters, NDAs, mandate and facility documentation
- Managing legal risks on transactions, advising on legal and commercial risks and solutions
- Leading on and providing subject matter expertise for regulatory and change projects
The ideal Banking & Finance Lawyer
- 4+ years in-house or law firm experience.
- The ability to demonstrate a broad range of loan and leveraged finance structures.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.