Commercial Disputes KDL - part time
- Lipson Lloyd-Jones
- England, London
- 12 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Marian Lloyd-Jones
- Job Title
- Professional Support Lawyer
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Trusts/Investments/Funds
- Contract Type
- Part Time
A central London based firm
A Knowledge Development Lawyer is sought to report to the Head of Dispute Resolution on firmwide knowledge projects
This is a part time role for 3 days a week to include Wednesday and Thursday as working days and with an expectation of at least 2 days a week being office-based.
You will predominantly have expertise in commercial dispute resolution, but with sufficient flexibility to support the Contentious Trusts and Estates team with their knowledge development needs.
This is a new role and will be central to the successful organisation and development of this contentious practice groups, working in collaboration with the Property Litigation Knowledge Development Lawyer.
The role involves producing high quality knowledge content for internal and external use, designed to ensure that the firm is providing a consistently high quality of service to clients and to support its fee earners' development, in terms of legal knowledge, best practice and commercial awareness.
You will be responsible for legal training, knowledge resources and precedent, legal tech, client and BD, firmwide knowledge sharing and managing risk.
* Experienced lawyer with strong sense of commerciality alongside technical excellence.
* Clear understanding of how a law firm operates as a business.
* Interest in legal technology and its associated efficiencies.
* Confident presenter with ability to think creatively to maximise audience engagement.
* Problem-solving, risk management and mitigation skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels of seniority.
* Self-motivated individual with a proactive approach.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.