- JMC Legal
- England, Essex, Chelmsford
- £30000 - £50000 per annum
- 13 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Family / Matrimonial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a Family Solicitor seeking an opportunity to develop your skillset, working with a market-leading Partner, offering a clear path for career progression?
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor to join a growing practice in the heart of Chelmsford, in Essex, as they head into another exciting and prosperous year.
With an impressive cohort of highly-regarded Solicitors, this firm can provide the platform for ambitious Solicitors to advance their careers.
The firm has enjoyed continuous growth over recent years, during which time they have accumulated a deep understanding of the region and a loyal base of clients.
A large proportion of their work is generated through referrals and repeat business, and they are planning to continue taking more market share in line with strategic growth plans.
They are an excellent firm to consider joining as you can have the best of both worlds with an excellent pipeline of work, in an enjoyable environment in which you feel valued and supported.
With junior and senior openings in their flourishing family department, and directorship on offer for the right candidate, this firm are seeking ambitious and career-driven individuals to join their team in Chelmsford, at this exciting time
The role will see you joining a team of friendly and nurturing professionals, working alongside highly-experienced solicitors on a privately funded caseload of Family Law matters including; matrimonial, children, cohabitation disputes and finances.
You will work closely alongside the co-founder of the firm, who is well-known in the local market, giving you invaluable support and guidance and a platform for career progression
You will be:
- A Family Solicitor with 2+ years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the level of PQE, and I encourage applications from even the most experience candidates)
- You will be ambitious and career-driven
- You will have a keen to get involved with business development and assist in the growth of the firm
- You will be able to work independently but also as part of a team on larger more complex cases
- You will be confident in developing client relationships
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent on your level of experience
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- Market-leading benefits package
- Regular company-wide social events
- Excellent career prospects
Apply now for immediate consideration, or please call for a confidential conversation.