Health & Safety Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £60000.00 - £750000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- 13 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Callum Carter
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Health & Safety, Regulatory
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Gain hands-on exposure to market-leading work while progressing your career with a transparent progression path and an attractive remuneration package.
Consistently recognised for its tech innovation, family-friendly practice, and focus on diversity, this is a firm that will empower you to become the best version of yourself, develop new skills and importantly, retain a healthy work/life balance.
Progression is actively encouraged, and you won't be faced with a bottleneck or promotion 'quotas'. With the firm's ambition for expansion and the Regulatory team's vital role in this growth, you can expect fast-tracked progression.
Join the UK's leading Health & Safety team in the firm's Manchester office.
Working alongside some of the industry's most well-known Partners, you will be involved in engaging and complex work for household name clients across a variety of industries. Work includes health & safety, food safety, fire safety, product labelling and regulatory investigations.
You can expect hands-on exposure and an unrivalled level of client contact from an early stage in your career, providing an opportunity to develop your technical and commercial ability.
In addition, receive hands-on support to develop, a transparent progression path and a remuneration package at the top end of the market.
- As a guide, this role would suit a Health & Safety/Regulatory Lawyer between NQ - 4 years PQE
- Experience one of the following is essential: Health & Safety, Food Safety, and/or Fire Safety
- A commercial drive and desire to develop & progress
- Strong academic track record
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential chat.