Employment and Education Associate
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- Dependent on Experience
- 13 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A leading and award winning international Law Firm have an exciting opportunity for a Employment and Education Associate to join their highly successful team.
Plenty of client responsibility and exposure will be given, while being allocated to a senior member of the team and being part of a very supportive team environment.
- Providing legal advice to a broad range of clients such as company owners, public and private sector organization's and senior employees and executives on a range of employment matters.
- Undertaking all aspects of employment law including drafting various employment documents, maternity and paternity rights, discrimination, whistleblowing, employee relations issues, disciplinary matters and grievances, mediation, dismissals, redundancy, TUPE and employment tribunal claims.
- Managing both contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Contributing to business development.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting an employment commercial team.
- The ability and experience of managing a caseload providing sound commercial advice.
- Transactional support experience.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Adheres to guidelines and procedures.
- Flexible, agile and home working
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Birthday privilege day and Christmas shutdown
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jennifer Shaw for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.