- Law Street Recruitment
- Worthing, West Sussex
- Up to £35,000
- 13 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Property Litigation
- Contract Type
- Full Time
My client is a leading multi office law firm which is currently going through an exciting stage of growth and expansion.
Due to this expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Paralegal in Worthing.
The key responsibilities for the role as Litigation Paralegal are as follows:
• Legal fact and basic legal research
• Assist with case management
• Organize and electronically file pleadings
• Coordinate and schedule calendars
• Drafting responses to Letters of Claim
• Acknowledgements of Service
• Directions Questionnaires
• Defences and other court documents
• Filing documents at court
• Managing cases
• Other litigation-related administrative tasks
Areas of Civil/Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution you will be dealing with include:
•Commercial and residential landlord and tenant
•General contract disputes
•Debt recovery Insolvency (Corporate and personal)
•Mixed caseload Experience of case preparation
•Legal research and legal drafting experience
•Business development and networking skills
Educated to Degree level, this role would suit a Litigation Paralegal or Legal Assistant, ideally with a minimum of two years' litigation experience.
My client has a reputation for encouraging and supporting employees looking to progress within their careers. This is therefore a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal or Legal Assistant to join an expanding and supportive law practice at this exciting stage of growth.
If you have the required experience, please apply for immediate consideration.