- JMC Legal
- England, London, West End
- £40000 - £55000 per annum + 3 Days a week hybrid working
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Reece Mitten
- Job Title
- Legal Executive
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This Top Tier Legal 500 firm seeks a driven Licenced Conveyancer/ Chartered Legal Executive with 2+ PQE to join its flourishing team located in the heart of London's West-End.
This medium-sized, Legal 500 practice promotes freedom, autonomy and flexibility alongside an entrepreneurial approach to traditional Residential property matters; they are now firmly woven into the fabric of London's Conveyancing market due to its handling of high-quality matters.
Due to a steadily growing client base and workload, this firm seeks a Licenced Conveyancer/Chartered Legal Executive 2+ PQE to join its progressive outfit.
This role will allow you to become a crucial part of a flourishing, highly skilled and experienced team with a specific focus on Residential Property transactions. This includes freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity and more. This will be a hands-on role in working with high-end estate agents and having a real variety of work.
- You will be a Licenced Conveyancer/Chartered Legal Executive 2+ relevant years PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Have experience in dealing with both Freehold & Leasehold
Apply now for immediate consideration.