LE/Private Client Partner
- BCL Legal
- England, Leicestershire, Leicester
- £70000 - £110000 per annum
- 16 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Lauren Evans
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Private Client
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Private Client Partner | Tier 1 team | Leicester
A highly ranked tier 1 firm is seeking an ambitious private client partner to join its well established and growing team. The firm has an excellent reputation as well as having a strong referral network. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking career progression and enjoys managing a team. The opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package plus flexible and hybrid working options.
As a Partner in this team you would:
· Act on a wide range of Private Client matters.
· Have the support of the national team and be able to use junior lawyers, in different locations, for resource.
· Help supervise more junior members of the team.
· Deliver seminars and host HR workshops.
As an Partner you will have:
· Excellent technical and commercial skills.
· Strong client facing skills.
· Strong business development skills and a proven track record of developing business - ideally with a following of work or otherwise referral network.
· A good teamwork ethic.
· A keen interest in developing client relationships.
The successful partner will be rewarded with:
· A competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
· An opportunity to shape the future strategy of a team.
· Flexible working options.
· A friendly and dynamic team.
· Progression to become an equity partner if desired.
If you're interested in this Private Client Partner vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.