Family Legal Secretary
- England, West Yorkshire, Bradford
- £12 - £18 per hour
- 16 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Amie Foley
- Job Title
- Legal Secretary
- Practice Area
- Child Law, Family / Matrimonial
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sellick Parntership are currently working with a well established law firm based in Bradford where an exciting opporunity arisen for a Legal Seretary to join their Family team.
Your New Role
The successful Legal Secretary will be providing high quality support to the team. Some key responsibilities include;
- Working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- General secretarial duties including completing court forms, typing of digital dictation, photocopying, scanning, filing, post management, emailing and taking bundles to court.
- Maintenance of diary and case management system - in particular, logging deadlines and notifying fee earners.
- Assisting fee-earners with tasks on request
The successful candidate will;
- Have at least 1 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
There is potential for the successful Legal Secretary to secure a permanent position after this assignment.
For more information, please contact Amie Foley at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.