Commercial Disputes Knowledge Lawyer
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on Experience
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Commercial Disputes Knowledge Lawyer | Top 25 UK Firm | London | Salary Dependent on Experience
An unmissable opportunity for a 7+ PQE Commercial Disputes Lawyer to join an innovative and high-performing team at a Top 25 UK Firm; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Dispute Resolution sector, working with and learning from the best.
- Large firm with international reach - 13 offices from London to Hong Kong.
- Successive growth within recent years, with an observed turnover increase of over £50 million in the last 2 years.
- Flexible working offered as standard, providing employees with the opportunity for a work-life balance.
As the new Commercial Disputes Knowledge Lawyer you will be:
- Supporting colleagues and clients with complex legal and other research queries.
- Planning and delivering regular team training on procedural and substantive law developments, as well as ad hoc in-depth seminars, as required.
- Drafting and maintaining litigation and arbitration precedents, including automated precedents.
- Current awareness - effectively updating colleagues and clients on legal developments and their implications through, for example, briefings and horizon scanning.
- Supporting team with know how and training aspects of ad hoc project work.
- Contributing to firmwide knowledge management by collaborating with our Research & Knowledge Services team, the wider Knowledge Lawyer group, Divisions, and other Business Services teams to deliver on strategic projects.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales.
- 7+ PQE in Commercial Disputes, or previous experience as a knowledge lawyer / PSL
- Excellent interpersonal skills, drafting and writing skills, including writing commercially focused content for external publication.
- Highly motivated and hard-working with excellent technical legal expertise
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Commercial Disputes Knowledge Lawyer position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.