Civil Litigation Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, North Yorkshire, York
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Looking to springboard your Civil Litigation career? Join this leading regional firm and gain exposure to a wealth of civil disputes for individuals and businesses, placing you years ahead of your PQE.
Despite their size, this leading regional firm have a highly regarded reputation in and around the Yorkshire area. Through their rich heritage dating back several decades, they have incrementally built their client base and are now a well-known name within the community.
The firm's structure means that Partners are very accessible, and it is commonplace to find NQ solicitors sitting alongside them with other junior lawyers given the exposure to a complexity of work that places them ahead of their PQE level. Each individual is passionate and creative in their own way, encouraging new ideas and amplifying innovation throughout the firm.
Their client base is varied and fluctuates from families to businesses to HNW individuals, making for a dynamic and rewarding working lifestyle. Here, you will find yourself with the tools, care and support to work effectively and efficiently, with the platform to elevate your career.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to join the firm's offices in York, with hybrid working in place
- The leading Civil Litigation department act on a full spectrum of disputes, often complex & high-value in nature, for a range of individuals, businesses & housing associations
- As such, you will have a diverse caseload, including contractual disputes, landlord & tenant disputes, licensing & copyright issues, product liability, negligence, boundary disputes and claims involving liquidation
- As a Solicitor, you can expect to receive a high level of support & significant investment in your professional development - you will be working alongside respected Lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your litigation network
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Civil Litigation Solicitor with 2 to 5 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to join the firm's buoyant office in York.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.