Commercial Property Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston Upon Hull
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join this leading regional practice and gain crucial exposure to an array of commercial property transactions, with incremental support as you progress through the ranks.
Despite their size, this leading regional firm have a highly regarded reputation in and around the East Yorkshire area. Through their rich heritage dating back several decades, they have incrementally built their client base and are now a well-known name within the community.
The firm's structure means that Partners are very accessible, and it is commonplace to find NQ solicitors sitting alongside them with other junior lawyers given the exposure to a complexity of work that places them ahead of their PQE level. Each individual is passionate and creative in their own way, encouraging new ideas and amplifying innovation throughout the firm.
Their client base is varied and fluctuates from families to businesses to HNW individuals, making for a dynamic and rewarding working lifestyle. Here, you will find yourself with the tools, care and support to work effectively and efficiently, with the platform to elevate your career.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join the firm's office in Hull, with hybrid working in place
- The leading Commercial Property team collectively possess extensive knowledge on a full spectrum of transactions and developments, with clients ranging from well-known investors and SMEs to private individuals across the retail, leisure and energy sectors
- To align with this, you will have a diverse caseload, including property acquisitions & disposals, land & property development, property finance and landlord & tenant
- As a Solicitor, you can expect to receive a high level of support & significant investment in your professional development - you will be working alongside respected Lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your commercial property network
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Commercial Property Solicitor from NQ to 4 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to join the firm's dynamic office in Hull.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.