Commercial Property Senior Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, Tyne and Wear, Newcastle upon Tyne
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join this leading regional practice and take ownership of a complex commercial property caseload, with strong prospects to progress towards partnership.
Despite their size, this leading regional firm have a highly regarded reputation in and around the North East. Through their rich heritage dating back several decades, they have incrementally built their client base and are now a well-known name within the community.
The firm's structure means that Partners are very accessible, and it is commonplace to find NQ solicitors sitting alongside them with other junior lawyers given the exposure to a complexity of work that places them ahead of their PQE level. Each individual is passionate and creative in their own way, encouraging new ideas and amplifying innovation throughout the firm.
Their client base is varied and fluctuates from families to businesses to HNW individuals, making for a dynamic and rewarding working lifestyle. Here, you will find yourself with the tools, care and support to work effectively and efficiently, with the platform to elevate your career.
- The Firm are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Senior Solicitor to join their office in Newcastle, with hybrid working in place
- The leading Commercial Property team collectively possess extensive knowledge on a full spectrum of transactions and developments, with clients ranging from well-known investors and SMEs to private individuals across the retail, leisure and energy sectors
- To align with this, you will manage a diverse caseload, including property acquisitions & disposals, land & property development, property finance and landlord & tenant
- As a Senior Solicitor, you will also provide support to the junior members of the team and get involved in business development
- In return, you can expect to receive genuine investment from the firm with a clear pathway to progress towards partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Property Senior Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.