- JMC Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Asset Finance, Banking, Project Finance
- PQE Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Looking to springboard your Banking career as part of an exciting growth plan within the department? Join this Top 50 Firm and take ownership of a diverse Banking caseload, putting you years ahead of your PQE.
Homing offices all across the UK, this Top 50 firm are widely recognised as a leading national player. Their superior reputation is regularly acknowledged by the Legal 500, ranking highly across numerous practice areas in the North West and Yorkshire.
Yet, it's their investment in employees which set this firm apart from the rest. With a unique growth plan in place, this firm are experts at nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels. The sheer number of home-grown partners across the offices provides insight into the success that their investment plays, secured by achieving 'Leading Legal Employer' status in the recent annual awards event.
This investment has provided for the resources and infrastructure to deal with a diverse and complex range of legal needs. The client base, as a result, is reflective of this stature. You will be representing a wide range of clients, from national household names to public bodies, making for a challenging yet rewarding working lifestyle.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Banking Solicitor to join the firm's L500 department in Manchester, with hybrid working in place
- You will be a motivated, commercially astute individual, keen to take ownership of an array of banking, real estate and funds finance transactions
- You will have a diverse caseload, including drafting, negotiating and agreeing loan agreements, intercreditor deeds and security documents; assisting with public sector finance agreements and arrangements; project management of banking and real estate finance transactions; assisting on fund structures and dealing with post-completion matters and registrations
- Your client base will consist of a broad range of fund managers, borrowers and lenders across the banking, corporate and real estate sectors
- You will find that this opportunity comes with a high level of career investment and progression; you can take advantage of the firm's global reach, enabling you to skyrocket your career to the very top level
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Banking & Finance Solicitor with 2 to 4 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Banking Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.