Contentious Trusts & Probate Legal Director
- JMC Legal
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £70000 - £85000 per annum
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Private Client, Wills & Probate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Join this Top 50 Firm and take ownership of a range of complex private client litigation for families & HNW individuals, with a clear pathway to progress towards partnership in the short term.
Homing offices across all major UK cities, this Top 50 Firm have become an absolute national powerhouse in the legal industry, reinforced by their £100m+ turnover. And if their financial success isn't enough, their recognition in 'Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' illustrates the consistent class that oozes throughout every office.
Employing over 800 members of staff, this firm offer unbeatable investment in talented people, and this is reflected in the quality of work they provide. Their diverse client base ranges from influential figures in the retail sector to financial heavyweights such as Lloyds Bank and Experian, which makes for a stimulating and rewarding work lifestyle.
But their investment doesn't stop there. Recent increases in expenditure towards legal tech confirm their commitment to perfecting practical legal solutions that benefit clients' business and personal objectives. Additionally, their surge in partnership recruits reinforces their trust in employee abilities alongside the ethos they possess that good performance deserves recognition, which is absolutely why this firm boasts an unrivalled employee retention rate.
- This is a standout opportunity for a Contentious Trusts & Probate Legal Director to join the firm's offices in Manchester, with hybrid working in place
- Earning Legal 500 accreditation, the Contentious Private Client team regularly handle all aspects of trusts & probate litigation for families and HNW individuals, with issues often complex in nature and high-value
- To align with this, you will manage a diverse caseload, including Inheritance Act claims, ownership of assets disputes, proprietary estoppel claims, business property relief and spouse exemption
- As a Legal Director, you will also play a leading role in the development of the department, providing support to the junior members of the team & getting involved in further business development
- In return, you can expect to receive generous investment from the firm to progress on a clear route to partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- A well-established Contentious Trusts & Probate Solicitor with a minimum of 7 years PQE
- Highly meticulous & commercially focused
- Highly competitive salary & benefits package
- Hybrid working
This is a standout opportunity for a Contentious Trusts & Probate Legal Director to join the firm's dynamic office in Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.