Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor
- JMC Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you ready to elevate your construction career into the new wave of energy & infrastructure projects? This Top 20 Firm offer the platform to indulge in complex & high-value construction work for international heavyweight clients, with incremental support as you progress through the ranks.
Homing offices across Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, this Top 20 firm is no amateur when it comes to demonstrating superior practice. In fact, they have been repeatedly recognised for the high-quality legal advice they deliver - rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which their clients operate - making them the most frequent L500 Top Tier ranked firm in the UK.
With a substantial increase in expenditure on legal tech and project management solutions, they have been at the forefront of innovation. This, alongside the number of strategic appointments made over the last decade, has contributed towards creating a progressive and refreshing workspace for leading legal experts and junior lawyers alike.
The client base is also reflective of the firm's stature; you will be advising FTSE 100 companies, International heavyweights and private and public sector clients. The firm's global reach will also allow you to indulge in multi-jurisdictional matters across a full range of legal disciplines, facilitating a challenging yet varying and rewarding working lifestyle.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor to join the firm's offices in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- Earning high accreditation in the Legal 500, the Construction team boast unparalleled experience on a full spectrum of energy and infrastructure projects, advising FTSE100 companies and international heavyweights across the energy, property, transport & infrastructure sectors
- To align with this, you will have a diverse caseload covering non-contentious mandates & projects, including national & international renewable energy projects, conventional power generation issues, public infrastructure projects and large-scale offshore wind projects
- As a junior lawyer, you can also expect to receive a high level of career investment & progression; you can take advantage of the firm's global reach, enabling you to skyrocket your career to the very top level
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Construction or Contracts Solicitor from NQ to 4 years PQE, or a Commercial Contracts Solicitor with a genuine interest in transactional construction matters
- Experience in non-contentious construction & projects work
- Well-organised and proactive
- Highly competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible working
This is a standout opportunity for a Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.