- JMC Legal
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £65000 - £80000 per annum
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Competition / EU
- Contract Type
- Full Time
It's time to elevate your Competition career. Join this Top 50 Firm and take responsibility of complex & high-value competition mandates for a range of household names, with strong prospects to progress towards partnership.
Homing offices across the UK and US, this Top 50 firm provide an exceptional balance of regional and international perspectives. This is complemented by the unique culture that flows through each and every department, full of entrepreneurship and creativity. As a result, staff are naturally personable and erudite, making for a wholly fulfilling client experience.
Despite their size, this firm accommodates a truly people-focused approach, inclusive of both clients and employees. You'll receive plentiful investment, benefitting from the instruments and support to develop your own skills and abilities whilst being generously recognised for your contributions to the firm. In essence, the open atmosphere they instil across the firm makes for world-class service and world-class care.
The impressive client base is reflective of the firm's stature; you will advise a diverse mix of clients situated in both the private and public sectors, from household names to high-net-worth individuals. This further reinforces the firm's focus: ensuring each client is tended to with the utmost care and respect regardless of their situation.
- This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Competition Lawyer to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- The leading Competition practice regularly advise household names and international corporates on a full spectrum of UK competition procedures, covering both contentious and non-contentious matters
- To align with this, you will have a diverse caseload, including merger control, damages claims, merger filings, commercial practices, dispute resolution, investigations, disqualification orders and state aid/subsidy control
- As a Lawyer, you will also work with the Head of Department to further develop and grow the practice with opportunities to get involved in business development
- In return, you can expect to receive plenty of opportunities to further progress within the team towards director and partner level
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Competition Lawyer with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Highly meticulous & commercially focused
- Highly competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible working
This is a standout opportunity for a Competition Lawyer to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.