Private Client Legal Secretary
- JMC Legal
- England, Kent, Ashford
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Jamie Chinnock
- Job Title
- Legal Secretary
- Practice Area
- Private Client
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This well-regarded Legal 500 firm is looking for a Private Client Legal Secretary to join their team in Ashford, Kent. If you're looking forward-thinking and progressive firm with accessible career progression pathways, this is an excellent opportunity to consider.
The Firm & Role
- This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the Kent community and across the wider South East area, having been in operation for over 300 years. They are a first choice for many individuals and businesses and have built a solid foundation of generational clients.
- They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next generation partners.
- In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
- Your role as the Private Client Secretary will include handling all secretary and legal administrative duties across a range of private client matters including, but not limited to, Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Probate & Estate Administration.
- The team are known for their expertise in lots of interesting niche areas, making this an excellent team to consider joining as you will have exposure to the highest quality of private client work available outside of the city.
- Private Client Legal Secretary 1+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
- A genuine meritocracy and opportunity to develop
This leading regional firm is seeking to appoint an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary in order to grow their busy Ashford office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.