- JMC Legal
- England, Surrey, Guildford
- £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Gosia Zarnecka
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading Tier 1 ranked Commercial Practice based in Guildford, Surrey.
This Top 100 firm are ranked highly in many directories and have recently won several awards. You will find there is an open-door policy where access to senior members of staff is commonplace. The firm places junior lawyers alongside Partners, ensuring that you do not just learn the technical skills, but also learn how to become a strong business developer. In the practice you will find an array of rainmakers / partners who are strong business generators.
The firm have an unrivalled staff retention record, they are growing year on year and really stand out in the market. They are well known for dealing with 'city level' work based in the regions, dealing with the highest quality whilst offering the benefits of a regional practice creating a truly unique blend.
You will find that there is no traditional hierarchy normally associated with LLP's. There is a strong management team, with a solid plan in place for continued growth, and with this growth comes real opportunity to progress. The firm place people at the heart of their business, they will work with you to help you achieve your career goals.
They have a growing number of "home grown" Partners, this speaks volumes in the legal market, given normally the amount of career moves needed to progress up the career ladder.
The firm are seeking to recruit a Commercial Associate with a focus on data protection and technology matters into their Guildford office.
The Commercial department is highly ranked in the legal 500 and chambers, it is currently flourishing and has been steadily growing over the last 24 months, with plans to continue to grow in line with increased workflow. It is a vibrant and hard-working team, their achievements over the last 5 years are incredible.
You will join a growing Commercial / IT / Technology team who have a high level of expertise. The client base will include; Owner-managed businesses, celebrities, individual athletes, sports clubs, Technology companies, gaming companies and large PLC's.
- You will be a Commercial / IT / Technology Solicitor with at least 1+ years PQE (there is no upper limit with experience)
- You will have a good technical knowledge and will have worked at a leading regional practice
- You will be a commercially minded individual
- Being able to deliver the highest level of client service is essential
Whats on offer?
- Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, you will also receive a lucrative bonus structure and benefits package
- The opportunity to work alongside legal 500 industry leading lawyers
- Flexible working / hybrid working
This is an exceptional Commercial Associate designed for a lawyer with experience in IT contacts, data protection and cyber security related matters.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.