- BCL Legal
- England, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent
- 16 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Amanda Young
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
progressive and highly regarded firm in Stoke-on-Trent is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their team.
As a Conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of residential property transactions including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership matters.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, chartered Legal Executive or CLC qualified Conveyancer
- You will have 2 years of experience in a residential property fee earning role
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Friendly and supportive team
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite qualifications, please send your up-to-date CV
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer..