Conveyancer and Conveyancing Assistant roles
- BCL Legal
- England, Derbyshire, Chesterfield
- 16 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Amanda Young
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A busy and well performing regional firm is looking for residential conveyancing assistants and conveyancers to join their thriving teams, based in Chesterfield and Nottingham.
As a conveyancing assistant in the team, you will assist conveyancers with their caseloads of residential property transactions. You will work on a variety of tasks which will help you to learn more about the conveyancing process and benefit from career progression.
As a conveyancer in the team you will manage a varied caseload of residential property transactions.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in residential property
- For the conveyancer position you must have handled your own caseloads for 2 years minimum
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- On-site car parking
- Good work/life balance
- Generous annual holiday entitlement, including a day off for your birthday
- Support for CPD and education where appropriate
- Genuine career progression opportunities in a fast-growing practice
- Friendly and professional office environment
If you are interested in any of these roles and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.