- BCL Legal
- England, West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield
- 16 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Amanda Young
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A national firm is looking for conveyancers to join them in their Sutton Coldfield team.
As a residential conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of varied residential property transactions including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfer of equity, remortgages, shared ownership, deferred charges and equity releases. You will work on both registered and unregistered titles.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience as a residential conveyancer
- You will have experience of managing your own residential property caseloads
- You will be experienced in a wide variety of residential property transactions
- You will be confident in managing a caseload with minimal supervision
- Highly competitive salary in line with experience
- Great benefits
- Hybrid working
- Excellent career progression prospects
If you are interested in this role and have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.