This Legal 500-recognised, top-200 regional firm are looking for a Corporate Solicitor to bolster their already strong and established team in Ipswich, Suffolk, ahead of another exciting year.
Established for over 200 years, this firm has an impressive and interesting heritage. They are well known for their friendly and supportive culture, and with many senior solicitors joining originally as trainees, you can be sure this firm can offer excellent career prospects.
The Legal 500 recognises many of its departments as top-tier in the region. Now standing at over 250 members of staff, and with a growing national and international presence, this firm are bolstering its already strong and award-winning departments with top talent.
The firm are looking for a Corporate Solicitor with 5+ years PQE to join their busy team in Ipswich, Suffolk.
The role will see you working on a varied and interesting caseload of matters, including (but not be limited to); M&A work, restructuring and de-mergers, business start-ups, acquisition and disposals of assets, corporate financing, shareholder protection, private equity investments and funds, joint ventures, incentives and liabilities, fundraising.
The department works with a range of mid-sized to multinational organisations, and they are a bedrock of cross-referral for the other areas in which they work. The transaction range you would be working on will have an exciting variety, ranging from family businesses to multi-national corporations.
- You will be a Corporate Solicitor with 5+ years PQE with experience in a wide range of corporate matters
- You will be commercially astute with a strong history of billings
- International experience would allow for excellent synergy with the firms existing clients
- You should be ambitious and want to progress your career
- You will be organised, with excellent personality skills, and drive to assist in the development of the department
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience
- Market-leading benefits package including gym memberships, healthcare and enhanced annual leave
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working arrangements
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Corporate Solicitor to join this successful and growing firm, in Ipswich, at an exciting time
Apply now for immediate consideration.