Collective Actions Partner
- Lipson Lloyd-Jones
- England, London
- 16 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Jon Cowdry
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Litigation, Competition / EU, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A specialist litigation firm specialising in collective actions.
The firm undertakes cases across a wide spectrum of causes of action such as competition law, consumer law and data privacy breaches on behalf of the claimants.
Our client is looking for a partner to join the small specialist team in order to build and run collective actions.
This will involve all aspects of the business, you will build cases, put together a team of counsel, economists and experts, seek funding, launch these actions then run the cases.
The role will also include wider firm strategy, HR and financial aspects.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of developing and bringing cases in some of the most rapidly developing areas of law and be part of growing a small but ambitious law firm. The firm has considerable expertise in competition litigation and is looking to augment this with a partner with experience in finance such as securities litigation or financial mis-selling.
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience as a litigator, with some experience of at least one of the following:
- competition litigation;
- securities litigation;
- financial mis-selling;
- experience of collective actions; or
- competition litigation
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have excellent drafting skills
- Have experience managing teams and complex litigation
- Be pioneering and interested in finding and building claims.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.