Locum Property Litigation Solicitor
- Birchrose Associates
- England, West Midlands
- £45.00 - £55.00 per hour
- 16 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- JN -122022-157703
- Kirstie Taylor
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Public Sector / Local Authority
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are partnering with an excellent L500 law firm in the West Midlands to find a Locum Property Litigation Solicitor to start a new remote working role ASAP for 3 months +
Our client, an impressive, full-service L500 practice is seeking a Locum Property Litigation Solicitor to assist whilst they are recruiting on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have availability to start a new role at short notice and will be on hand to assist for 3 months +.
The firm are happy to offer the role on a fully remote working basis, or hybrid working if preferred. Not only that but they are flexible to consider candidates seeking full time or part time hours, with a minimum of 3 days per week considered.
The Locum would assume responsibility for a varied property litigation caseload consisting of a range of matters to include:
- Landlord and tenant act/lease renewals/break notices/ dilapidations
- General advice on commercial leases and dealing with interpretational queries
- Assisting on disrepair claims issued by social housing tenants
- Advising clients on boundary disputes, restrictive covenants, nuisance claims and forfeiture
- Issuing proceedings for trespass, injunctive proceedings and specific performance
- Secretarial support
- Attractive hourly rate
- Long contract duration
- Experience handling busy caseloads of property litigation matters
- Ability to hit the ground running, be it on an office, hybrid or remote working basis
- Ability to work self-sufficiently within a busy team
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.